Friday, June 08, 2007

Poor Design of Amazon Website?

I can't find a logout button on Amazon website (I believe it's not only me). I've been looking everywhere for it, but it is impossible to find because this button never existed.

The funny thing is when I checked on the help page, it is explain that to logout, you should clicked on the top of the page which says like this: If you're not (your name), click here. Then you'll be directed to next page, left entries for email and password empty, then click on Amazon logo on the top of the page.

Isn't really clever and very intuitive? What kind of logic do they actually use? I want to logout, but instead I need to declare that I'm not myself, fill the next form as empty, and proceed by clicking on Amazon logo. I really hope that someday they will put usability expert on their job vacancy list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home